HEALTHCARE & HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT
Pegasus provides a hands-on, no nonsense one stop hospital service: Design - Construct – Equip - Commission - Manage.
Our extensive experience in delivering services for healthcare and hospital facilities both within the private and public sector means we are well placed to manage all aspects of your project, whether for a specific project or a full turnkey solution is required. Whilst each of our projects is bespoke, they typically comprise the following service areas:
- Design & Construction – Building or renovating a healthcare facility, and the extremely sophisticated equipment that is needed within it, is a complex and specialised undertaking. By outsourcing this element, you can rest assured of excellent quality of service whilst you concentrating on what you do best – running your hospital.
- Commissioning & Procurement – Equipment procurement is a very specialised area. We not only advise on the purchasing and tendering strategy, but also define specifications and coordinate all installation. In addition we standardize surgical sundries, specialized equipment accessories and medical consumables.
- Recruitment & Training - The appointment of an effective management team is critical to the successful operation of your facility. We’ll help you define the critical roles and job descriptions to achieve the best staff mix and source the best applicants to fulfil them from across the globe.
- Programs & Systems - Development and implementation of a variety of systems and processes to ensure optimum operation of your facility. Includes policies regarding health and safety, risk assessment, infection control and quality assurance; development of information systems for patient records and patient care and the implementation of nursing standards and performance management programmes.
Whilst our clients are typically the facilities themselves, we often also are contracted by – and work very closely with - developers, architects and engineers. Examples of how we can assist these services include:
Developers - The full co-ordination of construction projects from inception to completion, including advice on cost effective construction methods.
- Feasibility studies
- Obtaining tenders and quotations from potential contractors
- Appointment, monitoring and co-ordination of all professional teams and contractors
- Ensuring the timely completion of projects to the highest possible standards within budget parameters
- Structural, civil, mechanical and architectural design
- Construction on a turn-key basis
- Computerised project planning of the entire project to define critical path and documentation control
Professionals: Architects & Engineers
- Programming and control of on -site works
- Construction audits and claim adjudication
- Liaison between professionals and contractors
- Assistance with financial applications
- On-site training
- Contractual and legal assistance
- Material procurement
- Systems implementation
- Introductions to prospective clients